Southwest Shrimp Dip
- 1 pound boiled shrimp, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (regular or reduced fat)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chile powder (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red Spanish onion (or other sweet salad onion)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Extra cilantro leaves for garnish
Stir together all ingredients except garnish.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Garnish and serve with fat-free chips for dipping.
Makes about 4 cups.